pulling it together
Back To School Season
We all know time flies...but time seems to fly even faster when it's summer time.
Even though it’s been years since I’ve had a 3-month summer break, I still savor long summer days, warm summer nights and weekend trips to the beach.
While I will miss the lazy days of summer...if you can call two business trips, one family vacation and a week entertaining my in-laws lazy days…I always look forward to the Back to School Season as an annual reminder to stock up on fresh supplies for my home and office.
Whether Back to School Season means sending them back to school, going back to school yourself, or maybe just getting back to work after a summer vacation See Jane Work has the supplies you need.
If you’re sending the kids back to school this fall, stock up on these school year favorites.
- Smencils are pencils made from recycled newspaper wrapped around #2 graphite and soaked in fragrance liquids. They’re available in a Little Girl Set, which includes Chocolate Milk and Bubble Gum scents, or the slightly more grown-up Big Girl Set with Hazelnut Latte and Peppermint scents. Order a set for your little girl, and another set for her to bring to the teacher on the first day of school.
- O'Glue Jr. Glue Sticks are easy to use and put the sticky stuff right where you want it.
- Pet and Zoo Rubberbands come in bright colors and assorted animal shapes. The re-usable plastic case helps keep them neat in desk drawers or backpacks.
- Mom Agenda day planners will help you keep everyone "on the same page". Created by a Mom for Moms these uniquely designed planners have space for your schedule and the schedules of up to four others.
- Pre-printed Note to School Pads from Family Facts are great to have at home or in the car to advise your child’s teacher about absences or plans to leave school early.
If you’re the one heading back to class in September, See Jane Work carries products that offer you a bit more style and sophistication than the Kitty Cat folders and Teddy Bear binders found in the Back to School section at most big box retailers.
- Signature Binders from Russell+Hazel look great and feature a dry erase surface on the inside cover for quick notes and reminders. The attached rubber band closure will hold your binder closed between classes.
- Composition Books from No. 2 come with vibrant two-tone covers and feature perforated pages for easy tear-outs.
- Zip Pouches from Jane Marvel are great way to keep paperwork and supplies together. Use the medium-sized pouch to hold writing implements, index cards and other small items. The large-sized pouch can hold file folders, notebooks and even the medium-sized pouch.
- The 8 Days-a-Week Pad from Bob’s Your Uncle was designed for those of us with absurdly busy schedules.
If you’ve got a full day of classes and a full night of study groups and/or work you may well wonder how you’re supposed to squeeze in a social life, or some days even sleeping and eating. The 8 Days-a-Week Pad has a column for every day of the week, and another one for the things you’ll get done Someday. If you seriously don’t even get back to your desk on a real regular basis, the 8 Days-a-Week Planner fits in your backpack or briefcase.
Even if your only Back to School plans involve taking a ceramics class at the community center, now is a great time to re-organize your drawers and bookshelves and bring order your home and office before the holiday season arrives.
- No. 2 Task Clips make sorting through mail or other paperwork more productive. Clips labeled To Read, or To File mean you won’t keep going through the same stack of bills, flyers and brochures looking for that misplaced invitation.
- Save time at the store with the preprinted Shopping List from Knock Knock. This magnet-backed checklist will remind you to pick up household staples like t.p. and laundry detergent and, when posted prominently, encourages your housemates to check off items they’ve used-up or run out of.
- If you’ve still got magazines with tips on how to dye Easter Eggs on your coffee table, it’s time to get some filing done. Put old catalogs, news periodicals and celebrity gossip mags in the recycling bin, and put your cooking and decorating magazines in a set of R+H Magazine Boxes. The attached label holders make it easy to categorize by title and date.
- Put your affairs in order with the Life.doc Organizing Binder. With sections for everything from Insurance info to your household Emergency Plan, you’ll be prepared, or at least well-organized, in the event of anything from a fender bender to a power outage.
Whatever your fall schedule has in store for you, we hope you’ll take a moment to check out our New Arrivals at See Jane Work. We’ve just added several new products from some of our favorite companies including Russell+Hazel, Mom Agenda and Knock-Knock.
If you’ve got a minute, let us know what you think of our new offerings, and what you’d like to see more of. We love to hear from our customers. Contact us anytime via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 877-400-5263.
If one of our ideas or products works for you,
or if you have a solution you’d like to
share, please let us know at email@example.com.