- 128 pgs, 300gr. paper
- Cover has a soft touch finish
- Internal REPAP paper 120 microns
- Paperback binding
- Elastic Closure
- Inside Pocket
- Inside leaflet explaining REPAP paper characteristics
- Printed in Italy
- Measures 8 X 9.5"
REPAP is paper made from stone. It consists of 80% calcium carbonate and 20% non-toxic resin. The calcium carbonate is derived from quarry and building industry waste. The calcium carbonate is ground to a fine powder and mixed with special resins to create REPAP stone paper.
- 100% tree free
- unlike regular paper, does not use water in the production process
- does not contain petroleum-based substances, chlorine or acids
- Tear resistant
- Photodegradable after 14-18 months if discarded.